Student Worker (Technical Consultant)
The energy transition needs you!
enercast is a leading technology provider for weather-based artificial intelligence and the digital transformation of renewable energy. Headquartered in Kassel, Germany, we are an established and well-known company with over 10 years of experience in the markets, an international team and a broad customer base.
We are looking for motivated and eager students who want to support us in making the energy transition a reality worldwide. We have ambitious goals and need your support in our team as
Working Student or Intern
as Technical Consultant Renewable Energy
You’ll fit in with us if you enjoy analyzing and solving technical issues and would like to work with well-known customers from the energy industry.
As an important member of our team, you are the first point of contact for all questions regarding the operation of our sophisticated products. With your feedback to our DevOps team, you contribute to further improving our products and aligning them closer to customer needs.
We have much to offer!
- A young, international team with a friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours that you largely set yourself
- Flexible work environment either in our offices in the Science Park or remotely
- Practical application of study knowledge in a real working environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s theses are an option, too
- Knowledge transfer within the team and opportunities for further development, e. g. by taking responsibility for projects
- Working with attractive customers who can turn into future employers
- Flat hierarchy, open communication and short decision-making processes
- Possibility for full-time employment after graduation – being an established professional in our team will put you in the pole position
- Work with the latest technologies on the exciting topic of renewable energy
What awaits you…
- You manage important customer issues on your own in communication and execution, always with the team at your side
- You understand the way our well-known customers from the energy industry work and help them to get the most out of our products
- You will become an integral part of our team and will be able to play a decisive and responsible role in shaping it
You are fit in perfectly if you bring…
- Current enrollment as a student in computer science or another related field (STEM subjects)
- Passion for the topics of renewable energy and digital transformation
- Willingness to join our team for at least 2 semesters
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Excel or other spreadsheet software
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of RegEx, Unix-type tools, shell scripting, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Ability to actively contribute ideas for improvement and further development
- Professional, solution-oriented and patient approach towards customers
Sounds interesting? Let’s do it!
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the earliest possible starting date.