Student Worker (Sales)
The energy transition needs you!
enercast is a leading technology provider for weather-based artificial intelligence and the digital transformation of renewable energy. Headquartered in Kassel, Germany, we are an established and well-known company with over 10 years of experience in the markets, an international team and a broad customer base.
We are looking for motivated and eager students who want to support us in making the energy transition a reality worldwide. We have ambitious goals and need your support in our team as
Working Student or Intern
for our Sales team
You’ll fit in with us if you are interested in renewable energies and not only enjoy technology, but can also communicate its benefits with commitment. This gives you the ability to support the entire sales process for our products – from market research to planning and executing campaigns to contacting and maintaining our well-known customers from the energy industry.
You will be an integral part of our sales team and will be able to play a significant and independent role in shaping the success of the energy transition.
We have much to offer!
- Attractive remuneration
- A young, international team with a friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours that you largely set yourself
- Flexible work environment either in our offices in the Science Park or remotely
- Working with attractive customers who can turn into future employers
- Flat hierarchy, open communication and short decision-making processes
- Possibility for full-time employment after graduation – being an established professional in our team will put you in the pole position
What awaits you…
…is based on your interests and skills. These may include:
- Structured research of target markets, target groups and potential customers
- Initial contact with potential customers and generation of qualified leads
- Support with customer concerns (processing e-mails and inquiries, creating appointments)
- Administration of customer accounts in our CRM system
- Support at trade fairs and events
You are fit in perfectly if you bring…
- You are willing to take responsibility and the quality of your work is important to you
- You have a confident and professional appearance – also on the phone and by e-mail
- Excellent written and spoken German (your customers are mainly in the DACH region) and confident English (internal working language)
- You are interested in our topics Renewable Energies and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience in customer contact, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and project management would be a plus, but not a requirement
Sounds interesting? Let’s do it!
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to email@example.com, stating the earliest possible starting date.