enercast is a leading technology provider for applied artificial intelligence and the digital transformation of renewable energy. Its self-learning software-as-a-service products deliver accurate power forecasts for wind power and solar plants, thus enabling the integration of renewable energy into power grids and energy markets worldwide.
To support the dynamic growth of our company we are looking for a
If you enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems, if you find the right tool for each task and build your own if necessary, you are a brain that will fit into our team!
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, we offer chances and freedom for your personal development. We are always looking for ways that no team has gone before – support us with your creativity and savvyness.
- As part of our DevOps team you will participate in the development of our service-based portal solution
- Agile development of high-performance Big Data solutions
- Develop innovative and pragmatic concepts
- Successful participation in complex Java development projects
- Experience in one or more of the following topics: Python, Deep Learning, NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB), Docker, Kubernetes
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or multiple years of professional experience
- Profound knowledge of an IDE (Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA)
- Ability to act independently and responsibly
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm
- You value quality and optimization
What we offer
- A highly motivated team in a dynamic startup environment
- Freedom for your creativity
- Shape the future by contributing to the world of Renewable Energy
- Participation in international research projects
Your next step
We are looking forward to your resume and a meaningful cover letter including your desired salary that you want to send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For initial questions, feel free to contact Ms. Ann-Kathrin Pasternack at +49 (5 61) 4 73 96 64-0.
Of course, all inquiries and applications will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.