Since 2011, we have been using artificial intelligence to tackle climate change. Our software already enables the full utilization of wind and solar energy in 20 countries around the world. Going forward, we will make machine learning methods accessible for even broader use in the energy industry and smart energy applications.
Join our team as
You’ll fit in with us if you’re passionate about software development and have a reliable instinct for elegant structures and the right technology stack.
We create distributed Java applications using leading-edge technologies such as Spring Boot, Docker, MongoDB and Cassandra. You can help us drive the further development of our platform and shape the architecture and implementation of new products with your know-how.
- Design of innovative and pragmatic software architectures
- Review and refinement of requirements in collaboration with stakeholders
- Implementation of high-performance, scalable solutions in a Big Data context as part of our agile team
- Reviews of code and designs
- Proven success in the design of software architectures
- Knowledge of common methods for software architecture and design
- At least 5 years of experience in software development with Java and Python
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Cassandra is a plus
- You are passionate about sharing your know-how with your colleagues
- You pick up on your colleagues’ ideas to find the best solution
- You have a keen eye for details and a high quality standard
- Excellent English language skills
- An exciting job that helps build the renewable energy future
- A highly motivated team in a dynamic atmosphere
- Flexible working at our attractive workspace in the Science Park Kassel and in the home office
- Freedom for your creative ideas
- Opportunities for personal development through work with current technologies, individual training and participation in international research projects
- Attractive compensation package, possibly including an equity component at a later stage
- Permanent employment contract
Your next step
We look forward to receiving your application with a detailed cover letter and salary expectations. For initial information, please contact Mr. Stefan Staedler at +49 561 4739664-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.