Since 2011, we have been using artificial intelligence to tackle climate change. Our software already enables the full utilization of wind and solar energy in 20 countries around the world. Going forward, we will make machine learning methods accessible for even broader use in the energy industry and smart energy applications.
Join our team as
You’ll fit in with us if you’re passionate about software development and have a reliable instinct for elegant structures and the right technology stack.
We create distributed Java applications using leading-edge technologies such as Spring Boot, Docker, MongoDB and Cassandra. You can help us drive the further development of our platform. Leverage your know-how to shape the architecture and implementation of new products for the coming highly scalable world of IoT.
- Design of innovative and pragmatic software concepts
- Development of our service-based portal solution as part of our agile team
- Implementation of high-performance, scalable solutions in a Big Data context
- Proven success in developing Enterprise Java software
- Knowledge of Spring Framework, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Cassandra, Python, Machine Learning is a plus
- You are passionate about current software development methodologies such as Clean Code
- You are passionate about sharing your know-how with your colleagues
- You pick up on your colleagues’ ideas to find the best solution
- You have a keen eye for details and a high quality standard
- Good English language skills
- An exciting job that helps build the renewable energy future
- A highly motivated team in a dynamic atmosphere
- Flexible working at our attractive workspace in the Science Park Kassel and in the home office
- Freedom for your creative ideas
- Opportunities for personal development through work with current technologies, individual training and participation in international research projects
- Attractive compensation package, possibly including an equity component at a later stage
- Permanent employment contract
Your next step
We look forward to receiving your application with a detailed cover letter and salary expectations. For initial information, please contact Mr. Stefan Staedler at +49 561 4739664-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.